If you don't want to see notifications from a site, you can turn on or turn off the web notifications on a site-by-site basis.
- Launch Edge from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click the More button in the top-right corner of the window (the three dots).
- Click Settings.
- Click View advanced settings. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Click Manage, located beneath Notifications. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Click the switch below the website name so that it turns off.
You can also turn off notifications from a specific website through the action center.
- Click the action center button in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Right-click the notification from a specific website.
- Click Turn off notifications for this site.